It's a funny sounding award, really. Anyway, Mica from MicaPie gave me this award the other day, and upon receiving it I'm supposed to reveal ten honest things. But don't except any personal revelations here, I'm just sticking to surface-level facts that I haven't spoken about due to being out of context.
- I'm not addicted to coffee. Truth. I may be able to down more than 5 cups in a day, but the truth of the matter is that I simply enjoy the taste. The interesting part is that I'm able to go from 50 cups to zero the next day without suffering caffeine withdrawal headaches, which is why I can say I'm not addicted because I never feel like I NEED it so much as want it.
Currently, I'm cutting back to 1-4 cups daily because it's affecting my hydration when I run.
- I'm really lazy. When I do something, I don't take shortcuts or procrastinate too much, but personally I'm quite lazy. Knitting projects? Forget it. I'll put them off until right before the earth will explode in 2012, when I'll be in a corner knitting furiously to finish a hat or something.
- As healthy as I typically am, lately all I want to eat is cookies and ramen noodles.
- I like to watch TMZ, and I think Lara Spencer is stupid.
- Often, I feel that people make their daily minuteness more important than it truly is.
- I feel that I compete and compare myself with people too often, but I'm too lazy to actually do anything about it. This actually might be an instance where my laziness is good, because it keeps me from going into hyper-psycho mode.
- I get mad when cars drive past me when I run.
- Google Reader is really cool, but it's also the devil. There are times I won't even open it because I know that I haven't checked up on your blogs in a while. This isn't because I think you're waiting for me to comment, but I really do like to read your blogs and comment and I kind of feel bad when I don't.
- I don't think I've truly been "in shape" before, and I feel that I need to do this now before it's too late. Or I succumb to ramen and cookies.
- I actually think I can be a pretty good runner if I ever get myself to run consistently for more than a year.
Now I'm get to pass this treasure along to someone else, but I honestly don't feel like it. So, if you want to take part, I'm giving away three free award spots! That's lame, I know. Basically, if you want to do this just take the picture and blog away.